NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Boards of Directors of the Forest Lakes Metropolitan District and the Pinon Pines Metropolitan Districts I, 2 and 3, of the County of El Paso, State of Colorado, will hold a joint meeting at 10:00 a.m., on Monday, the 1st day of May, 2017, at 6385 Corporate Drive, Suite 200, in Colorado Springs, Colorado, to consider the items listed on the attached Agenda. The meeting is open to the public.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARDS OF DIRECTORS:
FOREST LAKES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT NO. I PINON PINES METROPOLITAN
DISTRICT NO. 2 PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT NO. 3
By:/s/ George Lenz President
FOREST LAKES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT, PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICTS 1, 2 AND 3 JOINT MEETING
DATE: Monday, May 1, 2017
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
- ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
- Approve Agenda and Confirm Meeting Location
- Present Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Approve Minutes of Joint Special Meeting between Forest Lakes Metropolitan District and Pinon Pines
Metropolitan Districts 1, 2 and 3 (December 5, 2016)
- Discuss Formation of a Citizens Advisory Committee for Pinon Pines Residents
- Discuss the Possibility of Charging Street Lighting Costs to Some or All Residents.
- PPMD #3 -Agreement to Assignment of PIF Revenues and Acceptance of Assignment of lGA Dated January 9, 1989 with the Town of Monument.
- Update on Activities Related to Irrigation With Lake Water and Other related Matters.
- NEW BUSINESS