Due to the COVID 19 situation, CDC recommendations and State of Colorado Governor orders regarding public meetings, the board is meeting via teleconference and anyone wishing to listen to the meeting may dial in to the conference call-in number. Participants will be limited to commenting only during the public comment portion of the agenda or specified public hearings.
* As a courtesy, it is requested that all participants mute their phones unless speaking.
CONFERENCE CALL-IN NUMBER AND PIN:
PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT #1
DATE: Monday, July 13, 2020
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
PLACE: by teleconference
- ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
- Consider Agenda and Confirm Meeting Location
- Public Comment
- Present Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Consider Minutes of Special Meeting of Pinon Pines Metropolitan District #1 (May 18, 2020)
- Review and Consider Approval of 2019 Audit
- Presentation on Refunding Opportunities for the 2016 Bonds
- Review PPMD #1 Financial Statements for April 2020
- Review May 2020 Financial Transactions
- NEW BUSINESS