Due to the COVID 19 situation, CDC recommendations and State of Colorado Governor orders regarding public meetings, the board is meeting via teleconference and anyone wishing to listen to the meeting may dial in to the conference call-in number. Participants will be limited to commenting only during the public comment portion of the agenda or specified public hearings.
* As a courtesy, it is requested that all participants mute their phones unless speaking.
CONFERENCE CALL-IN NUMBER AND PIN:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Boards of Directors of the Forest Lakes Metropolitan District and the Pinon Pines Metropolitan Districts 1, 2 and 3, of the County of El Paso, State of Colorado, will hold regular meetings at 4:00 p.m., on Monday, the 6th day of April 2020, by teleconference, to consider the items listed on the attached Agendas.
The meetings are open to the public.
PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT #1, #2, and #3
DATE: Monday, April 6, 2020
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
PLACE: 6385 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
- Consider Agenda and Confirm Meeting Location
- Public Comment
- Present Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Consider Minutes of Regular Meeting of Pinon Pines Metropolitan District #1 (December 9, 2019)
- Public Hearing and Consideration of Petition by Dave and Michelle Cantwell for Inclusion of a Tract of Land into PPMD #1
- Public Hearing and Consideration of Petition by FLRD #2 for Exclusion of a Tract of Land from PPMD #1
- Consideration of Intergovernmental Agreement Regarding PPMD #2 Bond Issuance.
- Review PPMD #1 Financial Statements for December 2019
- Review February 2020 Financial Transactions
- NEW BUSINESS