NOTICE OF JOINT MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Boards of Directors of the Forest Lakes Metropolitan District and the Pinon Pines Metropolitan Districts 1, 2 and 3, of the County of El Paso, State of Colorado, will hold a joint meeting at 10:00 a.m., on Monday, the 7th day of May, 2018, at 6385 Corporate Drive, Suite 200, in Colorado Springs, Colorado, to consider the items listed on the attached Agenda.
The meeting is open to the public.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARDS OF DIRECTORS:
FOREST LAKES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT
PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT NO. 1 PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT NO. 2 PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT NO. 3
By:/s/ George Lenz
Date: Monday, May 7, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: 6385 Corporate Drive, Suite 200 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- ADMINlSTRA TIVE MATTERS
- Approve Agenda and Confirm Meeting Location
- Present Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of interest
- Public Comment – 3 Minute Limit Per Speaker
- Approve Minutes of Joint Special Meeting between Forest Lakes Metropolitan District and Pinon Pines Metropolitan Districts 1, 2 and 3 (April 2, 2018)
- Public Hearing and Approval of Proposed Rate Increase for Wastewater Rates and Rate Changes for Commercial Water and Wastewater Monthly Charges
- Approve Agreement with Tri-Lakes Fire for Emergency Usage of Water from Bristlecone Reservoir
- Review and Approve PIF Guidelines for Pinon Pines Metropolitan District No. 3
- Updates on Citizen Advisory Council
- Update on Pinon Pines Metropolitan District No. 1 Election.
- Update on Surface Water Treatment Plant Construction
- Discussion of Possible Watering Restrictions for this Summer.
- New Business
FLMD and Pinon – meeting notice – May 7 2018