NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Boards of Directors of the Forest Lakes Metropolitan District and the Pinon Pines Metropolitan Districts 1, 2 and 3, of the County of El Paso, State of Colorado, will hold a special joint meeting at 1:30 p.m., on Friday, the 15th day of September, 2017, at 6385 Corporate Drive, Suite 200, in Colorado Springs, Colorado, to consider the items listed on the attached Agenda.
The meeting is open to the public.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARDS OF DIRECTORS:
FOREST LAKES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT NO. 1 PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT NO. 2 PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT NO. 3
By:/s/ George Lenz President
Forest Lakes Metropolitan District And Pinon Pines Metropolitan Districts 1, 2 And 3 Special Joint Meeting
DATE: Friday, September 15, 2017
TIME: 1:30 p.m.
PLACE: 6385 Corporate Drive, Suite 200 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- ADMINISTRATIVE MATI ERS
- Approve Agenda and Confirm Meeting Location
- Present Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Approves Minutes of Joint Meeting Between Forest Lakes Metropolitan District and Pinon Pines Metropolitan District Nos 1, 2 and 3 (May 5, 2017).
- Approve Minutes of Pinon Pines Metropolitan District #3 Special Meeting (June 5, 2017)
- Approve Agreement Between Forest Lakes Metropolitan District and Velocity Constructors for the Surface Water Treatment
- Acceptance of Exclusion Petition for Property Within Pinon Pines Metropolitan District #2 and Setting of Public Hearing on E
- Review and Acknowledgment by Pinon Pines Metropolitan District No. 3 of Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements for Falcon Commerce Center Commercial Property.
- Development Overview