NOTICE OF JOINT SPECIAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Boards of Directors of the Forest Lakes Metropolitan District and the Pinon Pines Metropolitan Districts 2 and 3, of the County of El Paso, State of Colorado, will hold a joint special meeting at 11:00 a.m., on Thursday, the 6th day of February, 2020, at 6385 Corporate Drive, Suite 200, in Colorado Springs, Colorado, to consider the items listed on the attached Agenda.
The meeting is open to the public.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARDS OF DIRECTORS:
FOREST LAKES METRO POLIT AN DISTRICT PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT NO. 2 PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT NO. 3
By:/s/ George Lenz
DATE: Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
PLACE: 6385 Corporate Drive, Suite 200 Colorado Springs, Colorado
- ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
- Approve Agenda and Confirm Meeting Location
- Public Comment
- Present Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Approve Minutes of Joint Meeting between Forest Lakes Metropolitan District and Pinon Pines Metropolitan Districts 2 and 3 (December 9, 2019)
- Discussion and Approval ofNational Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Participation Agreement Related to the Northern Monument Creek Interceptor Project
- Approval of Colorado Special Districts Property and Liability Pool Resolutions and Intergovernmental Agreements for PPMD #2 and PPMD #3
- Review and Approval of Engagement Letters with PPMD #2 for 2020 Bond Issue
- Approve Petition for Exclusion From PPMD #2 For Certain Tract
- New Business