Due to the COVID 19 situation, CDC recommendations and State of Colorado Governor orders regarding public meetings, the board is meeting via teleconference and anyone wishing to listen to the meeting may dial in to the conference call-in number. Participants will be limited to commenting only during the public comment portion of the agenda or specified public hearings.
* As a courtesy, it is requested that all participants mute their phones unless speaking.
CONFERENCE CALL-IN NUMBER AND PIN:
PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT #1
DATE: Monday, May 18, 2020
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
PLACE: by teleconference
- ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
- Consider Agenda and Confirm Meeting Location
- Election of Temporary President and Secretary for Administration of Oaths
- Administer Oaths of Office for New Directors
- Election of Officers
- Public Comment
- Present Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Consider Minutes of Regular Meeting of Pinon Pines Metropolitan District #1 (April 6, 2020)
- Orientation for New Directors
- Review PPMD #1 Financial Statements for March 2020
- Review March 2020 Financial Transactions
- Review 1st Quarter 2020 Continuing Disclosure for 2016 Bonds
- NEW BUSINESS