Due to the COVID 19 situation, CDC recommendations and State of Colorado Governor orders regarding public meetings, the board is meeting via teleconference and anyone wishing to listen to the meeting may dial in to the conference call-in number. Participants will be limited to commenting only during the public comment portion of the agenda or specified public hearings.
* As a courtesy, it is requested that all participants mute their phones unless speaking.
CONFERENCE CALL-IN NUMBER AND PIN:
FOREST LAKES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT, PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICTS #2 AND #3
JOINT REGULAR MEETING
DATE: Monday, March 1, 2021
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
PLACE: VIA Teleconference
I. ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
- Approve Agenda and Confirm Meeting Location
- Public Comment
- Present Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Approve Minutes of Joint Meeting of December 7, 2020.
- Discuss Retention of Stage II B. Water Restrictions for the 2021 Irrigation Season.
- Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement Between the Town of Monument and Forest Lakes Metropolitan District for Emergency Water Interconnection and Mutual Aid.
- Approve Revised Bristlecone Rules and Regulations (Rules and Regulations Pertaining to Recreational Use of District Facilities).
- Ratify Recreational Facilities and Landscape Services and Management Agreement
- Discuss PPRWA Reuse Study and Other Water Supply Projects
II. NEW BUSINESS
NOTICE AS TO CANCELED MEETING ON
MARCH 1, 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the regular meeting of Pinon Pines Metropolitan District #1 originally scheduled for 4:00 p.m., on Monday, the 1st day of March, 2021, by teleconference has been canceled.
Dated February 23, 2021.
PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT NO. 1
By:/s/ Mike Hitchcock