Due to the COVID 19 situation, CDC recommendations and State of Colorado Governor orders regarding public meetings, the board is meeting via teleconference and anyone wishing to listen to the meeting may dial in to the conference call-in number. Participants will be limited to commenting only during the public comment portion of the agenda or specified public hearings.
* As a courtesy, it is requested that all participants mute their phones unless speaking.
CONFERENCE CALL-IN NUMBER AND PIN:
FOREST LAKES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT, PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICTS #2 AND #3
JOINT SPECIAL MEETING
DATE: Monday, August 16, 2021
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
PLACE: VIA Teleconference
I. ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
- Approve Agenda and Confirm Meeting Location
- Public Comment
- Present Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Approve Minutes of Joint Meeting of July 13, 2021.
- Approve Notice of Award and Other Actions for Denver Well Drilling for Forest Lakes Metropolitan District
- Discuss PPRWA Reuse Study and Other Water Supply Projects
- Discuss Bristlecone Lake Level and Water Supply Outlook
II. NEW BUSINESS