Due to the COVID 19 situation, CDC recommendations and State of Colorado Governor orders regarding public meetings, the board is meeting via teleconference and anyone wishing to listen to the meeting may dial in to the conference call-in number. Participants will be limited to commenting only during the public comment portion of the agenda or specified public hearings.
* As a courtesy, it is requested that all participants mute their phones unless speaking.
CONFERENCE CALL-IN NUMBER AND PIN:
FOREST LAKES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT, PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICTS #2 AND #3
JOINT SPECIAL MEETING
DATE: Monday, February 7, 2022
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
PLACE: VIA Teleconference
I. ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
- Approve Agenda and Confirm Meeting Location
- Public Comment
- Present Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Approve Minutes of Joint Meeting of December 6, 2021.
- Approve Global Underground Contract for Monument Emergency Interconnection
- Approve RE Tech Independent Engineer Report on FCC Phase 1 Public Infrastructure
II. NEW BUSINESS