The board is meeting via teleconference and anyone wishing to listen to the meeting may dial in to the conference call-in number. Participants will be limited to commenting only during the public comment portion of the agenda or specified public hearings.
* As a courtesy, it is requested that all participants mute their phones unless speaking.
CONFERENCE CALL-IN NUMBER AND PIN:
FOREST LAKES METROPOLITAN DISTRICT, PINON PINES METROPOLITAN DISTRICTS #2 AND #3
JOINT SPECIAL MEETING
DATE: Monday, July 11, 2022
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
PLACE: VIA Teleconference
I. ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
- Approve Agenda and Confirm Meeting Location
- Public Comment
- Present Disclosures of Potential Conflicts of Interest
- Approve Minutes of Joint Meeting of February 7, 2022.
- Approve 2021 Audits for Forest Lakes Metropolitan District and Pinon Pines Metropolitan District #2.
- Approve License Agreement Between FLMD and Medicine Wheel Trail Advocates for Trail Improvements in West Valley
- Approve First Amendment to Agreement for Contract Services with Triview Metropolitan District to Add Landscaping Services
- Discuss Landscape Maintenance Activities and Well Issues.
- Discuss Bristlecone Lake Level and Water Supply Outlook
- Discuss Status of Northern Monument Creek Interceptor Project and Regional Reuse Study
- Discuss Appointment to PPMD #2 Board
II. NEW BUSINESS
III. EXECUTIVE SESSION
An Executive Session pursuant to Colorado Revised Statues 24-6 -402(4) (b) and (e) to receive specific legal advice and instruct negotiators in matters related to intergovernmental agreements.